Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Odd thoughts and prices

Driving around here is not terrible but I decided to pass on the whole deal. Just like Wade passed on the jungles of Bolivia and being mean and stingy with his sperm. Just ask. He loves to tell the story. I am without a fingernail lady ! I'm doomed.. So I found white french nail polish for 10 bucks and clear was the same. Ok gals tell your fellas what pressed face power is, and here it costs 46 bucks. Let's start a smuggling ring. Lipstick is 26 to ..... My nails look great for some fool in Fiji. So far I have not seen one woman with my signature nails. So I file em' and glue em' and work fast so they are a small white blurr. Boy am I proud. We went shopping saturday after work aaand folks I hunted until I found a ladies ol time fan. It is black lace and not to trashy. And has gold trim. Don't send that book about the secret world of fans. I might be sending out seriously important national secrets or looking for another husband! Just ask Mandy, she had the book. Dad and I made a deal about happiness. What foods did we need-no-must have to be happy. Me: limes, club soda, romaine lettuce, cheeses[nz]balsamic vinager and olive oil and my herb tea. Dad: Pace picante sauce, good egggs with no little chicks inside[ we only use white eggs] tomato juice, fruit juice, canned vegt's and soft bread. There is little red meat here and what there is comes from NZ and Australia. A good fresh chicken costs 10.80. My lettuce 7.00 and we must wash each leaf in a water and bleach solution or else! Speaking of my health. It is rather funny now but after 2 days here I was working the temple and would just run. I ran out of sealings , talking to President Wells in his office and ran straight out of initiatory. Got sick this week and was given a supper dupper stop you upper. Not to be confused with the everlasting gobbstucker from Charlie and the Choc Factory. Now I'am just waiting and waiting and waiting. The following people are on my list. Acosta's. Dead beats, all. Torres' little rats each. This list of creeps will always be posted for all to know and avoid. All of our love. PS I have now supergued my pinky to the a key. Ha ha ha .

No comments: