Monday, March 17, 2008

Jane & Max













nana and papa how are you dooeng send us a posst cord. it ws my berthday i wish yoo cood be there.lovemax


Hi nana and papa!We all miss you so much.Guess what?You know how i'm in DI, well I went to my DI competition and we came in 2nd place! I was still a little sad though because you have to get in 1st place to go to state. How is Fiji? Is it pretty there? Can you send us another postcard?I love you so much.Well,bye.
Love,
Jane

P.S. Do you like the green for St. Patrick's Day?


Hey there,

The kids were excited to do their first blog. Ava says "Hi"....with much more expressions than I can convey in words. The kids are all well and busy. Here are some pics of our latest happenings. Max had a roller skating birthday party and has started baseball again. His team is The Diamondbacks. Already off to a good start by winning his first game. Jane has officially finished her after school DI program and is going to lay low for the summer. Ava is Ava and cracks us all up. I've never seen so much animation in a child. Thanks to Jane, she learns all the little chants and songs the older kids do during recess. It's hilarious. But just the other day she was eating a happy meal in the car (since she and I are always in the car...this happens often I'm sad to say) and she said to me in Jacky fashion....."Oh no you dinnnn't"....with the finger wave and head twirl to perfection. I can't even do that sister move thing. She is saucy and we love her. Alittle concerned as to whether or not she is going to be able to give up some of the limelight for baby Sophie.
Sound eventful in Fiji. Cookie...I could imagine that your nail situation is driving you absolutely nuts. All in the name of serving...right?! Hope you are well and it sounds like you are. I am a bit jealous. Would love to be thin and in Fiji. 3 more months and counting until I have my body back to myself. Hey...a side note you'll be pleased to hear is that Holly Gamangasso is pregnant! So happy for her and Nick. I'm happy that she'll be joining me in my pains. No really...I'm super happy for them. Our ward just divided for the fourth time in 5 years. We have officially been booted into the Kleinwood ward. But after much prayer and thought we have decided to move into the Spring Creek neighborhood and thus back into our Spring Creek Ward. But I have officially been released from Young Womens and so I guess this is a good thing. Going on 5 years is a bit much. A small part of me is quite sad to leave my Beehives. They are such cute girls. But its good timing. House is on the market so we'll let you know if it ever sells. Big news for us is that the homes next to us and across from us have FINALLY sold. So this is good for us.
We love you much and miss seeing you around here. Thanks for all the stories.
Michelle & Russ

No comments: