Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Deadbeats Return





Sister Wettstein (aka mom) your blogs are crazy and incoherent to those who do not know you. But since I understand your way of thinking I can decipher them just fine and always get a good laugh. It sounds like you guys are having a real adventure. Mom, maybe you should just cut your nails short and not wear any makeup and that way you guys can afford to eat. I am sure that Brother Wettstein (aka dad) agrees with me. Dad, we will for sure give to the $20 temple trip fund. I never knew that twenty bucks could do so much good in so many lives. Besides, I can use all of the blessings I can get.

Some of the pics are April at Emma's B-Day party and Almas little bother is next to her, they played together the whole time. April had a lot of fun and cried when we left!! Edgar had his B-day last month and hit the big 28, I am soon on follow in May. Life just seems to be going by pretty fast. I was in my wheelchair for two whole weeks last month letting a boil on my stump heal and I am so glad to be out of that thing. My house is great for a chair except when it comes to the bathrooms, and I have to hop, hop to get to the toilet. The boil is healed now and I am thankful. My Ward helped us out with meals and some friends took April off of my hands for a little while and that made it easier to handle. It made me appreciate the one and a half legs that I do have!

I signed April up for a ballet class that I lady in second ward teaches in her garage and she loves it. I can't beat the cheap price and April doesn't know that ballet classes aren't taught in a garage. And I get some free time so it works for the both of us. April went to her first A&M basketball game a few weeks ago and I don't think we will do that again. I was in my chair as you can tell by the picture and Edgar had to take her to use the potty in the mens room and he did not enjoy that. (And yes mom, April is almost 80% potty trained and I love it) And all she wanted to do was run around and dance. I don't know how to get the pics where I want them but I am sure you can figure out which is which. Since I am a deadbeat blogger I do not know how to do everything right yet.

Edgar went to Portland for work and I stayed with the Torres clan for four days and it was fun. April had a great time pushing, crying, laughing, singing and playing. I bought out Ikea and got to spend time with Am and it was nice to get advice from her and just talk. Plus, Am always makes really good salads and food so it is a great escape from my cooking. We are going to the Rodeo on Monday with Wade and Claudia and I think it will be fun. The weather is nice and I always love to watch the kids try to catch a calf, rope it and bring it in. I'll let you know how it goes. Let it be known that I am no longer a deadbeat, the Torres clan is the only family on moms bad list now. Sorry Am.

No comments: