Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday in Dallas

I worked hard to try and bring more of
a spiritual element to our Easter weekend.
Alas, at this age, it is still about the Bunny.  Although,
Dante sings a great "Did Jesus Really Live Again?"
that can only make one smile.

Did I tell you that Nathan and Tristina had 
their little one, Nixon.  He was about 4 weeks early.
I held him for 3 hours the other day--it was wonderful.
Darlynn was in town to help Tristina and she says hi.
We also went to dinner with Marci and Alan --which was
so fun.  Marci looks great!
Mom, your typing skills have improved tremendously.
I am impressed.  You sound happy and busy.  We do miss you.
I wish we could see photos though.  Email some so we 
can post them for you.  OK mom.  I've decided not to
build a new home.  We will just add on a little bit.
Truth is, it's just not a priority of mine.  I want
that money to travel the world with the kids--if it's
tied up in a home, I will be limited--and not just with
travel but with everything else.  So I am going to pass on it.
We love our little home.  We can make it work--I've already
put Helena on helping with the small addition, her ideas are
priceless.   I'll keep you updated.  Well, we love you both.  

David, Dante and Bella send their love.
am

No comments: