Tuesday, April 8, 2008

You won't believe this...

You won't believe what just happened. My cleaning lady, [a relief society president] sent her friend to see me , just now. And she make Bula bags and sells them to everyone all over Fiji. So I bought one,it has a small makeup purse inside too. Anyways, back to my story. I brought to Fiji some fabric to have made into a sulu for myself. But I didn't have a decent pattern or skilrt to copy, until now. I found a great long white sulu , sewed up side seam, with an elastic band on the back. It was at Jacks along with uncle Franks bula shirt [size xxxxx5x]. So she will sew a skirt for me and I will keep you posted.
I have only a few mijnutes before I must run to the temple. Sr Bohman, our nurse out here. Gave me her most common complaints.
1 jock rot - shower twice a day, sit in front of the fan and dry the area - apply med powder and wear a sulu for 2 weeks
boils - very common don't use any body product not made in the good ol USA Ther are soooo many fake products out here. Example Nestles choc or other products are made under a name called Nestle's product. Actually they make a great British english toffee pudding that is not to sweet. Out of Britain and Australia. Our american products are actually formulated just for our skin type. Using products in the pacific will cause huge boils ---in the folds of the skin. She gave me just too much info on that one folks.
Dengue fever All you can do is to take aspirin, drink fluids and rest. I think it is carried by mosquitoes or in the water supply. Here the water supply is tainted and we use a 3 part water purification system.
The runs [aunt Cindys name] Eat more bananas, rice and run faster.....

Dad just got home from the indian barber. To keep you safe they just lock you and the barber in a huge cage-sorta like King Kong I think. Some time I'll take a photo for you. My hair curling system is state of the art. I can now make triangle curls, sausage curls, french something, and other crap I don't need. I will will my system to some dear Fijian sister, their hair is a terrible mess. At least they can now straighted it with my famous hair styling system. It must be stated like this to get my moneys worth - says Dad. love to all
Oh , oh, oh, we saw Amber, Claudia, David and Wade on Davids laptop. We have a camera in our laptop and were using the head phones, so we could hear. It truely felt like we were call in from the moon, Russ it seems is right. We are on the moom. It will take an act of congress to get a phone line here. Letter fron the Church on our status, letter on our credit and employment, some cash, instalation, and some other such hoop t doo. Aaron start up saving your money-right now!!!! All of ou love Mum.

No comments: