Monday, April 7, 2008

Texas Our Texas









Mom I can't believe you paid that much for some curlers!!!! I am sure that you look great with Peter Pan hair. We took our annual bluebonnet pics and thought that we would share the beauty of Texas with those who no longer live here. April really is my best bud and we enjoy singing, especially country music, together. Her favorite song as of yesterday is Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift. Edgar lets her watch the video and sing along on the computer daily and every time we get in the car it is what she wants to her. Maybe I should buy the CD, then again maybe not. The past two weekends Edgar and I have be painting, descumming, and fixing the laziness of our houses past owners in our formerly bright yellow beach party themed guest bathroom. The result is very nice with our meager budget. We still have to address the blue countertop but that will be in the future. While I was taking the hardware off of the medicine cabinet door, I dropped a tiny screw down the drain of the sink. But due to all of the HGTV I have seen, I was able to take the plumbing apart and get the screw back (I thought that Mandy would be proud). We thought that mom would enjoy a before and after pic. Sorry, I don't know how to properly place the pics on the page, I am sure you can figure them out. And here is the ballet picture that you wanted mom. April will have a recital in May and will send you more then. Life here is good and we have plenty of things to do around the house to keep us busy. I hope everyone is well. I sent Wade the DVD's that you wanted and he will send them in your next package. We love you guys and are so proud of you!!!!!

1 comment:

Aaron and Mandy said...

Oh Jackie - The tears are actually swimming in my eyes and my heart is SO full! Could not be more proud!! I so think you should keep the blue countertops. Blue and Brown is so in right now and I think it looks great! Enjoy seeing your family as usual. Take care and keep up the good work (handy work that is!) Cheers, Mandy