Monday, April 21, 2008

Russ and Mich Wettstein...and gang.

















Sophie Pics -- 28 weeks



Jane- Hi Nana and Papa ,



How is Fiji?We all miss you alot!!!I wish you were here. I love you so much.Nothing is really NEW. Mom's belly is getting really BIG. Thanks for the postcard.



Love,


Jane



Hi Nana & Papa--



I miss you so much-- my baseball is going great - I really whacked one the other night.



Love you and miss you,


Max



Nana and Papa--



I love you and can't wait for you to come back. Where are you? I miss you lots


Love,


AVA I have new shoes!!!!! and a purse!



Nana and Papa,


Get me out of here!!!!!



Love,


Sophie






We'll -- Finally Russ get's on the blog without dancing!!! hahaha David.


We are doing great and really are trying tro survive these last 8 weeks of Mich being Prego.




We opened a new Peek a Baby out in Katy, Texas and it has been crazy working in the mall-- but none the less it has been a great experience. Tying to sell the house is driving us crazy and we may end up renting it just to move away-- will see!!


The kids are doing great and can't wait to go to Splashtown this summer when school is out!


Had a little golf outing with Aaron and Blake in Phoenix-- had a blast--- with some good golf!


We wish you the best and pray nightly for your safety and success. We know you are doing the Lord's work and we all are receiving blessing daily from your sacrifice. Thanks for the great example that you are giving to the Grand kids and to each one of us!


Love,


Russ






1 comment:

Aaron and Mandy said...

Looks like Sophie is gonna be another adorable baby from ya'll. Can't wait til she gets here....although I am sure Mich is a little more anxious about it than me. Good luck. Mandy