Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of the Dad's out there, especially my own. I was thinking about what kind of ode I could give my dad. I kept thinking that I would write something great make Dad cry and how fun that would be to watch Dad cry because of something that I wrote. I then realized that I am not that good of a writer...as you can tell...and that trying to make my Dad cry is actually kinda twisted. I then decided to be funny but then my wife said I am more goofy than funny so I should try something else. How about I simply state and emphatically declare that I love my father and I am proud of him and Mom for their mission and dedication to the important work of loving God more than us. If they loved us more than God then they would, in the end, never have us forever. As a result they can love us more than ever possible. Thanks Dad, I love you and so does my family. Happy Father's Day.