Monday, June 9, 2008

Hair and Pearls

Hi All-

Today was the bomb, and that means = the best. We had a clear phone line for 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we were able to talk to all of the Houston Wettsteins. Mich was touched by our prayers and picked up the phone - it said out of area= where does that apply to? I was wonderful and wonderful. I am on medication and sleepy, can't spell, and have changed my hair color......wanna, really wanna, know what color that is?? SILVER, no joke. I just went to a new european hair shoppe and said match it up honey and she said 65.oo bucks lady. First she stripped the ol reddish stuff and it turned a lovely orangeish. Then they all looked at me and thought I would scream, but I was prepared-I knew it would be a funky something so orangeish was coolish! They were quite entertained that I said I knew I had white girl hair. and was prepared. I read 6 trashy [not bad trashy-people mag trashy] weekly mags. I now know about someones twins, Jens love life, Britneys butt and Oprahs exs tell all book for 9 million. [really, Stedman gets 9 M?] I just OD on it all-I have been reading the D&C for light reading and it was just too much for me-I quit... Tell me about Oprah though, I do want to know that, OK? Then she, this tiny indian gal weighing no more than 79 # put the mojo on and I am silver, mostly. So as soon as we get our newest care package - picks of Nonnies new hair do will be the news on the blog!!! Thanks again Mich- you are psychic and super. Now to all who are interested in pearls , just send me a note on the color. I am going for a deep silver grey. Same for mandy and mich. I am literally going to a man's little house to pick out earrings. And we will stop over for one hour each way at the main pearl factory in Savusavu on Vanua Levu. Cindy , Larke = are you interested? Let me know. No one is going to break the bank, but this the event you have been waiting for. Mandy wants a single pearl. I am looking for earings, maybe a cluster of small deep grey ones and then to match it to a great big whopper 14mm momma and a tiny [discreet- who am I kidding, not myself nor any of you] bunch of good diamonds. I now have learned a new British term......lay in. I have gotten the one piece I want down 1/3 and can put that baby in lay in until she is paid for. Yes thank you very much, a nonnie high finance term. I have to get up before the chickens tomorrow- early temple days are tuesdays and saturdays. Your dad just came in here and said that we are twinners-just like sagie said papas hair and nonnies hair is SILBER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Sagie... Dad has not read this article and doesn't know about the new word of the day. Keep quiet or else. I only read him the parts I want him to know- ....... a good marriage tip, too. Oh yes we are going to an indian wedding on July 4- on our way to Denru and Nandi.
Bula Vinaka, love MUM

No comments: