Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Mom


I wanted to say that I love you and miss you. It is hard for me to have both you and Dad so far away, but I know that you are having a grand adventure and are helping those who can not help themselves. You are a great Mom!!! I got your birthday card in the mail and the picture was beautiful. This is a random page from my not so great scrapbook that I made 10 years ago. I thought the one of you and me looked cute (sorry to my siblings if you don't like the pics). You can click on the picture to enlarge it if you want a better look (or not). We will have more photos to share next week after Aprils recital, her party, and her other grandparents visit. I love both of you and really look forward to talking with ya'll over Skype. Bula Vinaka or Adios.

1 comment:

Aaron and Mandy said...

Happy Mom day. We love you very much!!!!