Saturday, May 24, 2008

April's Recital/B-Day








So here are some pics from April's recital today and some more. She did good and only sat on the floor for one song. It was so cute to see her all dressed up and dancing. I put some blush and some sparkley eyeshadow on her and she loved it. I think that she is growing up way too fast and I don't know how to stop it. Our pictures of the recital are not so great because the lights were too low and they came out really dark. And here are a few from her birthday party, she is now the big 3. She was sick with the runs so if she doesn't look happy it is because she wasn't happy. I am sorry that our phone connection sucks right now Mom, I hope to hear you clearly soon. We figure you can never see too many pics of our April so here you go. I thought the albino gator from the zoo was cool and creepy so I added that one also.

No comments: