Monday, February 11, 2008

Stuck in LA

Well .... folks we are here in LA for at least another week plus. It seems our papers have not even been presented for a work visa! So we have been walking fools as Mandy would say. We walk every day for at least 1 hour. Our P day was today, so dad did the laundry and he set me up to type. David has saved our mission and marriage-he said get another key board for mom so those darn nails won't ruin the computer....I love David. We walked to Studio City Mall up Santa Monica Blvd. Ate at little cute place called Clemintines. Onion soup like I used to make with roast drippings. To die for food. Dad and I are working on being the boss together and not killing each other. I personally am counting only arguments that can't be resolved in 24 hrs as a fight! Family pray for your father...

No comments: