Monday, December 15, 2008

I am a Keeper!


This picture was taken of Aaron and I when we were dating up at BYU.  His Uncle Frank is hilarious and whenever Aaron or his twin Russ would bring over dates to meet them he would pull out his polaroid camera and take a picture.  Then after they left, he would write on the side whether they were "keepers" or not.  Check out the side.... I was a keeper.  I think I even remembering him even telling me that on that night as well, but it means more that it was written in stone anyhow!.  I found this recently and laughed so hard.  Frank and Cindy had given it to us on our wedding day.  What a fun surprise to find, huh?  And thank you, Frank, for considering me a keeper.  (P.S. - Don't fret everyone.... I am fully aware that it is a horrible picture of me, but what the heck - the story is good!)

No comments: