Sunday, December 7, 2008

Acosta Clan Update

Wade took this one and it is one of my faves. Don't worry, when you get
our Christmas card you will see more pics of this beautiful trio.

We went to Dewberry Farm, which April loves, and April and Edgar got to play hamster.

This was Aprils first A&M basketball game and it will be her last
because it was not her finest 2 hours. But the girl sure does look
like a sweet little angel.

She fed the goats and the donkey, she loved it but it kinda freaked me out.
Their slimey tongues were kinda gross.

Wade took a lot of beautiful family pics for us this year and I love this one of April.

Life with us is the same as usual and nothing special is going on right now. I hope that ya'll are having a great holiday season and that Santa will be good to you this year. Just a reminder to my siblings to send whatever amount of green they want for our Christmas project asap. I know we all have a lot going on but the people of Fiji will forever remember this gift. We love all of you and wish you well.

1 comment:

Torres Family said...

Those are sweet photos--of all of you. I only wish I could get one family photo that didn't remind me of a bunch of goobers...