Sunday, December 14, 2008

Disneyland




Well, Mandy had told us how great Disneyland is right after Thanksgiving and she was right. Great weather, small crowds and they even lower the prices for all merchandise. That last part is a lie, of course, but everything else is true. We went with my family and my mother-in-law and three of her kids. We all rode up in our car and at that moment, for the first time ever, I felt like a dad. There is just something about driving a car full of ingrates to promised lands of enjoyment that rings nostalgia.
Little Juel loved the princesses and Asher loved anything he could do. That cheap sword was the best $4.50 I ever spent in my life. Here are a few of the pics.

2 comments:

Blake&Ami said...

It's good to know that our daughter is 3.5 years old and only now you feel like a dad.

Aaron and Mandy said...

How precious. Invite us next time k! Or better yet - Invite Byron and Cookie. They are the absolute greatest Disneyland companions!