Monday, October 13, 2008

Howdy from CS














Wade and family were here a few weeks ago and we took them to see the fighting Texas Aggies. They did not bring a hat to the game so they used what they could for shade. The sun beat down on us but it is always a fun atmosphere to be in. Of course I got a sunburn eventhough I applied SPF 50 suncreen twice. April loves to go to the games and get a huge shaved ice thing and best of all it keeps her busy for 2 quarters. I started watching and infant (7 weeks old) in my home 5 days a week and occasionally a few other toddlers. The baby is so cute and sweet and the toddlers are great for April to play and get some energy out with. I still do my tutoring 4 days a week and I enjoy talking about current events with a grown-up. My days are very,very busy but we are saving my money to put towards adoption and we are very excited about that. We want to have most of the money saved before we complete our paperwork with LDS social services. With the economy right now we don't want to have to take out a loan. Edgar is busy with work and with YM's and he is still working on getting his score under 100.




This is April aka Snow White and the cute pumpkin we designed for Halloween with pipe cleaners. I am not all that creative but Edgar is and we are all proud of it. We hope that you are all doing well.

No comments: