Monday, September 8, 2008

Summer Fun pics for you

Here are a few pictures from the thousands Amber and I took when Jackie, April, Amber, Dante and Bella came for a visit to AZ this summer.

  
Your welcome Blake!
The kiddos had so much fun together - they rode in cars (or on top)
They played house...
Don't worry - If Daisy couldn't get to it...well, Asher would just get it for her.
Kobe and Dante were a riot.   I don't think I have one of them as Harry Potters, but here they are as cowboys...
Poor Bella got sick and just cuddled up with her Mom.  It was so sweet.
....and then they were Ninjas!  I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
Brave April finally jumped off the diving board.  Yeah April!
We tried!  What can I say

Thanks for spending your summer vacay with us Arizonans.  Good times.   



No comments: