Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Halloween

Our day started early...We met their
favorite group of friends and started
tricking or treating right before it got dark.
So we were ahead of the masses.
Trick or treating should always be with friends.
They had a blast...and were still in bed
by 7:30.  

He's yelling at the top of his lungs, 
"expecta petrolum."  Dante is Harry
from the Order of the Phoenix.  It happens
to be an outfit he wears daily because
he believes it is exactly like Harry's.

Not teaching my kids to smile on demand
hasn't quite worked out for me.
I can shoot them fine, but if someone
asks them to smile---they can't do it.
We tried to take a family picture on the
beach, and truly, out of 30 pictures, 
not one of my beautiful children was
acceptable.  And no, I am not being
hard or difficult.  They turn into these different
little people.  Right after our debacle of
photos at the beach, I took about ten 
shots of my friend and her family.  The moment
the camera turned on them, these kids were
posing.  It was crazy.  So we are slowly,
working on natural smiles so when we
need them, they are there.  Bella's
above smile is the best she can do at the
moment.  It is a work in progress.

Lots of love,  am

No comments: