Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sophie Gray Wettstein









OK..so I finally got my act together and here are the pics of our sweet little Sophie Gray. We are completely in love with our baby. The kids can't get enough of her....and neither can mom and dad. Ava kept going back or forth on whether she wanted baby Sophie or a dog. She is now pretty much sold on baby Sophie. And Max claims that he wouldn't sell her for all the money in the world. Jane of course is my right hand gal and loves to just sit in my room and hold the baby. Now if we could all just get some things done around the house we would be doing great. Well, enjoy the pics. I think I finally have a daughter who looks like me. What do you think? Much love,


Russ Mich and the kids

2 comments:

PHS Alumni said...

#4 - Congrats!
We forgive you for not making the combined 1991-1992-1993 Piute reunion in light of your new arrival. Didn't know how to find you. Now you have had your baby, no excuses.

Don't miss the next reunion....create your profile at:

http://www.classcreator.com/Junction-UT-Piute-1992/class_index.cfm

and spread the word about the website.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.